Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Resurrection of Creativity?

I'm working on creating a post for all of the 7 month photos (Better late than never?), but I really needed some hands-on creativity (which means, hands off the keyboard). (Yes, I understand the irony of the situation since I am now typing.)

So I give you...



... my hallway creation!

I know that moss letters may have become overused in the age of Pinterest, but we made these at my Bachelorette Party before Zeb's and my wedding. I distinctly remember Sara spending quite a while getting every piece of moss perfect. And it's stayed that way!

I really enjoyed putting this all together.

A photo worthy of Pinterest?

1 comment:

  1. Goodness! I had forgotten all about that! But now I remember! I loved, loved, loved covering those letters. I remember that I did a better job on the L than I did on the Z. Oh, well.

    It looks so good, Lauren! Yay for getting your home the way you want! :)

    ReplyDelete