Tuesday, May 8, 2012

4 Months!




Finn is four months old now (as of May 6). He's getting to be so fun! But he wants interaction with people almost non-stop, and I'm trying to find the balance of giving him enough interaction and giving him enough time to play without me. But, dang, it's hard, isn't it, mamas? I know at this point, his development hinges on human interaction, but I have to use the bathroom/take a shower, etc. every once in a while.

He's starting to laugh when we tickle him or make funny noises or faces. He's a roly poly -- flipping back and forth from his tummy to his back and vice versa immediately when we put him down. A couple of days ago, he realized that he can blow a raspberry, but when he buzzes his lips, it's more slobber than sound.

He's my little buddy. My sidekick. I'm so thankful for him and our little family.

*Isn't this onesie awesome?!? Made by Margaret Q. (My favorite so far!)

(Also. Does anybody have tips for how to correct the overly warm tint that my camera seems to cast on every photo I take? I've restored the factory settings, and the whites are still sepia-toned.)

2 comments: