Monday, October 1, 2012

31 Days of Gratitude



It's been done a thousand times on blogs the world over. I'm not trying to be original; I'm trying to be grateful.

This month, I am committing to write a blog post every single day to state what I'm thankful for. Some/most days might be a short little sentence about something that particularly struck me for which I am grateful.

I'll start this month and this theme off with a link to a blog post by a close friend about the topic of gratitude. I'm so glad I read it, and I'm so glad he wrote it.

Thanks, Curt.

The Thing About Flying: When Things Go Right

1 comment:

  1. I read Curt's piece. There's no doubt that God has taken care of Curt's family. We don't understand why things happen when they do, but God has reasons. He has a plan. We just need to trust Him and obey Him.
    I'm grateful for how God sent Zeb into your life, and now He has blessed you both with sweet Finn.

    ReplyDelete