Tuesday, October 16, 2012

To Sara

A clever (if I do say so myself) metaphor for dating:

[Inner Dialogue whilst scanning through the radio stations on my way home from work]

Eh, this song is pretty good. Better than nothing, I guess.

-- 15 seconds of listening to said song --

Yeah, it's okay. 

-- 5 more seconds of listening to said song --

I wonder if there's anything better on, though.

-- Hit scan button once. Very next station plays:





I'm not saying always look for something better. I'm saying don't settle for "okay" in a world where "Dancing Days" is playing.


Today I'm thankful for: Sara's post (which made me grateful and humbled by the undeserving love and joy in my life.)

1 comment:

  1. :) I loved that. In fact, you have no idea how much I needed to read something like that just now.

    Thanks, Le Femme. :)

    ReplyDelete